TURBODAYTONA.COM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» vacuum lines
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyNovember 10th 2014, 10:21 pm by Daytona Junkie

» Turbo boost/ vacuum problems
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyJune 27th 2014, 2:27 pm by Daytona Junkie

» whats happnin
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyJanuary 9th 2012, 1:41 pm by Daytona Junkie

» Hi from st.louis
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyNovember 28th 2011, 3:11 am by 92TurboTona

» second gen parts f/s
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 5:16 pm by turbopacifica

» WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by.......
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyAugust 19th 2011, 3:19 pm by Daytona Junkie

» TIII help in Central Fla.
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyAugust 7th 2011, 9:13 pm by Daytona Junkie

» snowflake wheels w/tires
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyMay 16th 2011, 7:48 pm by turbo-tease

» 1989 Dodge Daytona Es w/t-tops
WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... EmptyMarch 30th 2011, 5:00 pm by turbo-tease

WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by.......

2 posters

Go down

WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... Empty WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by.......

Post by QUIKTURBOZ August 18th 2011, 4:38 pm

Hey Guys,
First time I have been here. OLD, OLD, TDer. Glad to see someone is still using my old cartoons I used to draw for the guys on Turbododge.com years ago... Saw the logo on top of the page & said hey I drew that 6 yrs ago... LOL Doesnt look like the forum gets much action tho.

QUIKTURBOZ

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... Empty Re: WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by.......

Post by Daytona Junkie August 18th 2011, 5:45 pm

well thanks! LOL someone on TD custom made it for me with what you drew. i thought it fit really well since it has all 3 gen tona's and this is a site dedicated to daytona's. anyway, welcome to the forum! and yes, its dead LOL
Daytona Junkie
Daytona Junkie
Forum Administrator/Owner

Number of posts : 219
My Car : 2005 Dodge NSRT-4
Engine : 2.4L Turbo

https://turbodaytona.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by....... Empty Re: WTF.....LOL The QUIK one stopped by.......

Post by QUIKTURBOZ August 19th 2011, 11:00 am

Im not sure anyone knows this forum is here Smile

QUIKTURBOZ

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daytona Junkie August 19th 2011, 3:19 pm

not really. i have it linked in my sig on turbododge and thats where most of the members are from LOL
Daytona Junkie
Daytona Junkie

Number of posts : 219
My Car : 2005 Dodge NSRT-4
Engine : 2.4L Turbo

https://turbodaytona.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum